cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ez123
Level 7

False Artemis!47A57CFB000D

Hi! I just want to download a game from Ellinia - MapleStory Private Server - GMS v1.59.2, but it shows up as an Artemis Trojan. Many people play on it and it isn't a trojan.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!47A57CFB000D

Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions :

If after allowing the Appropiate time to be Analyzed/Processed and your issue is not resolved. Please post back the Analysis ID # you should receive with your successful submission. We can then contact someone from McAfee Labs on your behalf, and quite possibly expedite the process.

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
ez123
Level 7

Hi!

I sent an email however I'm guessing I didn't get one back as nothing was attached. Whenever I try to restore the file, it is automatically quarantined right after, even if real time scanning is turned off like the instructions in the post. If possibly could you guys investigate this as I'm not sure what to do right now.

BTW, it is the second download in the link("download ellinia client").

Thanks!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Hi ,

Did you zip it and password protect it using the Password 'Infected'? There is a 10 mb limit per submission. Or you can attempt re-submitting through the utilization of the McAfee Getsusp Tool. Maximum 30mbs.

Remember to add your email address under 'Preferences" before scanning.

Please try the following and post back your results for further assistance.

Thank you in Advance..

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
ez123
Level 7

Hi I managed to zip up the file with the password. However when i try to email it, it says it is an executable file and cannot be emailed. Also getsusp didn't seem to find this file that keeps on being quarantined. So since i managed to zip up the file, is there anyway i can get it to you guys like through dropbox or some other file sharing thing?

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

That sounds as if your ISP is blocking sending zipped exe files. In getsusp there is an upload option try that rather than doing a scan.

What is the file size if > 10mb we have a way to get it to them

0 Kudos
k3tg
Level 14

Please refer to

It is important to follow the directions within and allow a few days to get this resolved.

Tom K3TG

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

0 Kudos
ez123
Level 7

ugh sorry I'm bothering you guys so much but I can't seem to upload the file through getsusp. Also I've tried using different emails to send the file, but they don't allow it either because it's password protected or because it's an executable file. It is less than 10 mb (about 2.5) but can you guys get it to them somehow? I have it uploaded to dropbox here. Dropbox - Ellinia.zip password is infected.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

It is quite possible a Colleague will pick up this thread, and  can possibly assist you with that.

All the very best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

BTW...No need for apologizing   You are making every effort possible in order to submit.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos