cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Artemis!1C6237739642

Jump to solution

Analysis ID: 10332296

We just update our software version again. Haha, I guess this is going to be something we'll have to regularly do with Mcafee. Oh well, Hows everyone in here?

See old: 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!1C6237739642

Jump to solution

Please see the Following correspondence, also I will mark this thread as 'Correctly Answered'

"

Hi Cliff,

This file has been analyzed and whitelisted, it will no longer be detected by GTI File Reputation. We have a process that the Vendor could use to ensure that their software is proactively whitelisted: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB85568

Regards,

Nick

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
7 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Please provide the current detection 12-digit Artemis! numbers. Aalso if you have already submitted this, kindly provide us the Analysis ID # please. Have you tried our *Whitelisting* submission?

McAfee Corporate KB - How to submit your company's software to be considered for validation against ...

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Yes to all Cat. Artemis number is on topic title, Analysis Id on top and as for whitelisting. Our software is already included, we just need to submit the new file versions to Mcafee but we first need to get it cleaned first from Artemis.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Gotcha!  Could you kindly inform me as to when you submitted it?

As for how we are doing? Hanging in there..like a 'Loose' tooth!

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Submitted it around a couple of hours ago.

As for how we are doing? Hanging in there..like a 'Loose' tooth!

We just released the new version of our software several days ago and I've had to work and report non-stop since Monday. We've been getting We've been getting 10-20 tickets all false positive related. so I guess I'm still hanging and maybe about to lose my whole front tooth. Haha!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Oh no!  Be assured that we will assist you the best we can

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As a matter of fact please be informed of your Ticket Escalation number, allow 2-3 days from today ( or sooner ) for them to analyze/process.;  Ticket #: AM000894 - Artemis! Analysis ID #

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Please see the Following correspondence, also I will mark this thread as 'Correctly Answered'

"

Hi Cliff,

This file has been analyzed and whitelisted, it will no longer be detected by GTI File Reputation. We have a process that the Vendor could use to ensure that their software is proactively whitelisted: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB85568

Regards,

Nick

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos