cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itznotluck
Level 7

False Artemis!087FE2D8B3DD

This was quarantined on my pc. It is a payed R.A.T (Remote Administration Tool) Im using this so i can keep an eye on my workers. Its a payed program and is SAFE. Please remove this.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!087FE2D8B3DD

@ itznotluck,

First..If I may ask.Is your Security solution a "Buisness Application" or "Consumer" ?

If Buisness, then it may be more appropriate moved to get more Attention/Assistance.

Note; The primary reason for my asking such,is you stated that you wish to keep an eye on your (Workers)

Edited; to add more content

Secondly,If you are entirely certain that the Program is safe ,and  Legitimate. Please refer to the link below:

Wishing you all the very Best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

I would add after you submit it or run getsusp you will get an analysis id or workitem Id number post that here and if no fix in 4 days post back and I will escalate the issue.

0 Kudos
itznotluck
Level 7

Its consumer i just currently use it on my one computer. When i bought my p.c. it came with McAfee. Thats why its currently consumer. If we can get issue fixed i might get it for my other computers.

0 Kudos
itznotluck
Level 7

This is how i got here:

Also post  in the Artemis forum with the Artemis number as the header and put an explanation in the body of the post.  That gives you a double chance at getting it dealt with quickly.

That was in the link

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Submit the file as per the link CD gave This is the fastest way to fix it as if no fix in 4 days after you get the analysis iD number emailed to you if you then post back we can then alert the techs to immediately look at it. We have to allow the delay to let those in front of you first chance .

0 Kudos