cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wstplm1980
Level 7

FALSEArtemis!C8DDC590FD60

FALSEArtemis!C8DDC590FD60

This belongs to a dsetup dll file that goes along with a game of mine from project 1999 it is in no way a trojan and i would appreciate mcafee if it would stop screwing up my game folder and causing errors without anyway to tell it to leave it alone. Apparently i know more than mcafee does.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Re: FALSEArtemis!C8DDC590FD60

wstplm1980

There is a set answer to your question as posted previously. Taking a cut and paste from another thread It seems that the program is doing behavior that triggers an artemis detection It will be cleared fast if you follow below

If you feel that the software/detection is Legitimate, please follow the guidelines/Instructions

from the following link:

Consumer:

What To Do When McAfee Detects Legitimate Software As An Infection - How to Submit To McAfee Labs & ...

Corporate:

Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

Upon successful submission, you should receive a Automated confirmation. With a Analysis ID #. Please allow (4-5) business days to analyze/process. Should it be the case that your Detection has not been Cleared/Whitelisted, please post back the Analysis ID # associated with your submission.

Quite possibly we can contact a McAfee Labs Technician to expedite the process.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: FALSEArtemis!C8DDC590FD60

Marking as 'Assumed Answered', Locking it.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos