cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyntak
Level 7

FALSE Artemis!C53CE858C189

Jump to solution

I sent this one in last Tuesday (June 21st), and was wondering if it's possible to get a status update

Analysis ID: 10043922

The file in question is: Link removed until McAfee Labs Deems it safe...By Moderator

It's part of an application development framework, and is used to launch code tests. The automated response from Virus_Research@avertlabs.com said the initial scan was inconclusive, but I haven't heard anything since then. Let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
desertgal
Level 10

Re: FALSE Artemis!C53CE858C189

Jump to solution

Hey CD,

The detection has been suppressed this morning, customer should see an update within our system within 2 hours.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

I will contact someone from McAfee Labs on your behalf, to expedite your issues.

Note:  Removed the Link for the safety of others,as Web Advisor 'Blocked' it as Dangerous.

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
desertgal
Level 10

Jump to solution

Hey CD,

The detection has been suppressed this morning, customer should see an update within our system within 2 hours.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
cyntak
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you both for the quick responses, much appreciated

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome   Glad that your issue is resolved. I must add that all the credit should go to 'Desrtgal" and McAfee Labs for their quick response and assisting us Moderators.

All the very Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you for your 'Quick Response', your assistance is most appreciated.

Sincerely,

-CD/Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos