cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FALSE: Artemis!AE0F362B2AFC

Dear support team.

This is the official website of the our sofware "RMS" (soft for remote administration). Our soft have a valid digital signature for files in

(Removed Links as possibly Malicious)

( https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/209772e4c3c936b71ba19b13ab17c8add92938c916b85215c24f6f479ae68d0d/... )

It's not a virus, it's a legal software which does not use any illegal technology.

Remove it form your black list, please or mark as not-a-virus or tool or potentially harmful software (remote admin). But it's not a virus or trojan or any other illegal soft.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: FALSE: Artemis!AE0F362B2AFC

If you feel that your your Software is Legitimate, please follow the Guidelines/Instructions:

Consumer

Corporate

Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Please know that this is simply a Forum (McAfee Communities) in which Volunteers and Other Users can share information. This is not (McAfee Support) per say. In other words, should it be the case (Volunteer Moderators) such as myself, or someone from another Community with the Expertise can quite possibly assist you.

If not , we direct you to the Appropiate Area to hopefully resolve your issues.

All the very Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I might add in addition, due to the large volume of Detections on a daily basis (150,000 or more). Please allow 4-5 business days for the files to be analyzed/processed. If for some reason by chance, after allowing the appropriate time your issues have not been resolved.

Please post back the Analysis ID # you will receive from the confirmation from McAfee Labs, that your submittal was successful. I/We can contact a Technician/Engineer from McAfee Labs,and quite possibly  expedite your issue.

Regards,

Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos