cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FALSE Artemis!26EEE4D182C0

This is happening on a Private Program, I am a developer and need this removed ASAP.

Shadowbuddy.exe

Zipped .exe Link removed for the safety of others.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: FALSE Artemis!26EEE4D182C0

Please follow these Guidelines/Instrutcions to help resolve your issues;

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

10299092 - FALSE Artemis!26EEE4D182C0

This is just absurd, I need a way to add files as safe that I work on and develop on. Just because a file has obfuscation does not mean it is a virus or malware. Is there any manual way I can add something that is not a PUP to the Trusted List?

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Thank you for your invaluable input. Having said this, even if you you *exclude* files, for users Protection/Safety the Files will be detected as (Unsafe) until McAfee deems differently. I can escalate your issue on your behalf, since you have indeed provided me a analysis id #.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Please be informed that I have escalated your issue, and we should hear something in *short order*

Your escalated ticket Number is as followed;

Ticket #: AM000828 - Artemis!

All the Best

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I just received this correspondence back from McAfee Labs;

Hi Cliff

Detection is suppressed. It will take 3-4 Hours to reflect in production.

Regards,

Aayush

Could you kindly confirm your detection has indeed been suppressed? Also thank you for following protocol, as you can see it significantly speeds up the process.

Thank you

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I am marking this discussion/thread as 'Correctly Answered' and Locking it. (Per the confirmation from McAfee Labs).  If you should need further assistance, create another thread.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos