Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtg
Level 7

FALSE ARTEMIS! 1D45CE85054D

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am the owner of Boost. Our software is being flagged by your AV as ARTEMIS! 1D45CE85054D . We would like to clear up this false positive. Attached is the exe in a zip file. The password is infected.

Please let me know if you have any questions

thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nkelly
Level 11

Re: FALSE ARTEMIS! 1D45CE85054D

Jump to solution

Hi, this file has been analysed and confirmed to be non-malicious. It should no longer be detected by GTI.

Thanks for reporting this detection, as mentioned by Ex_Brit, clean files can also be submitted via the URL above.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
6 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

You can submit the software whilst awaiting an answer here.  McAfee KnowledgeBase - REDIRECTED - McAfee Labs WebImmune has reached End of Life

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Sorry had to amend the link and I also removed the zip as against forum rules

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
vtg
Level 7

Jump to solution

No problem, sorry i wasnt aware that i couldn't attach files here. I have submitted also. I read on another forum post that it would help if we posted on the forum as well.

thanks!

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Yes, hopefully someone from the lab will monitor this.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I've just been advised this as a better submission method:  Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

nkelly
Level 11

Jump to solution

Hi, this file has been analysed and confirmed to be non-malicious. It should no longer be detected by GTI.

Thanks for reporting this detection, as mentioned by Ex_Brit, clean files can also be submitted via the URL above.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos