cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonli
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Does anybody know how i get rid of this shitty program , search.safefinder ? I tryed many times.. but it newer disappear..!

Does anybody know how i get rid of this shitty program , search.safefinder ?

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does anybody know how i get rid of this shitty program , search.safefinder ? I tryed many times.. but it newer disappear..!

How to remove Isearch.SafeFinder.net (Virus Removal Guide)

Though before running the above could you install and run getsusp so McAfee will hopefully notice the malware and work on a fix. Add your email address to the program's preferences run it and it will send any suspicious files to Mcafee and then follow the link above

Tony

Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products

How To Submit A False Detection To McAfee
Free Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Removal Tools

Highlighted

Re: Does anybody know how i get rid of this shitty program , search.safefinder ? I tryed many times.. but it newer disappear..!

can you check and remove any unwanted applications from control panel , Check if for any new extensions added and home page settings in browser settings.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

This thread is old will lock thread as poster probably sorted this out years ago. thanks for adding that pertinent info

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community