Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McUserton
Level 7

Certainly a False Positive Artemis!297C5F8D91F6

Jump to solution

filename: collaboratemd.exe

This is our software and unless our repositories have been infected, then I can assure you this is most definitely not a virus.  It's medical billing software and we are the ones who code it. 

And I do have a question though: how in the world did our executible get flagged as a virus by Artemis?  As the IT person, I really need to know so that I can take appropriate action.

Thank you!

-John

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nchattop
Level 12

Re: Certainly a False Positive Artemis!297C5F8D91F6

Jump to solution

Hi

This file has been whitelisted, please wait for 30 minutes to replicate on your network.

Feel free to contact us further.

Regards

Neha Chattopadhyay

McAfee SME

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nchattop
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hi John,

This file has been whitelisted and should no longer trigger please update  latest dats.

Feel free to contact us further

Regards

Neha Chattopadhyay

McAfee SME

0 Kudos
McUserton
Level 7

Jump to solution

It's not flagging it as Artemis!297C5F8D91F6 now.  It worked fine for a couple days, but now it's flagging it as Artemis!4D55528FBEAF.  If you know what it is that Artemis doesn't like about our file, we would greatly appreciate so that we can make appropriate changes for the next release.

0 Kudos
McUserton
Level 7

Jump to solution

I can tell you that we used exe4j to compile this executable.  We are assuming that the exe4j componenets of the file are what are creating our headaches with McAfee, but we have no way of knowing until McAfee tells us as much.  So we await your word.

0 Kudos
nchattop
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hi

This file has been whitelisted, please wait for 30 minutes to replicate on your network.

Feel free to contact us further.

Regards

Neha Chattopadhyay

McAfee SME

0 Kudos