cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodri123
Level 7

Backdoor.Necurs Infeccion No detectada

Jump to solution

Buenas a la comunidad de Mc Afee dispongo del Mc Afee Internet Security y resulta que me callo un virus raro el cual instlanado 3 antivirus "gratis" me detecta 5 infecciones con este virus y con el Mc Afee no lo e logrado rastrear QUE HAGO?dice que es SUPER RIESGOSO!!!Al parecer es un Caballo de Troya que entra y vulnera la vigilancia algo asi QUEEE HAGOOO?me enloquesco gracias.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Re: Backdoor.Necurs Infeccion No detectada

Jump to solution

McAfee Communities: Anti-Spyware/Malware & Hijacker Tools

Try some of the included scanners.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.aspx

Not all scanners detect 100% of infections Have you submitted the file to Mcafee?

Sorry google translation not good so I lost some of the meaning of your post.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

McAfee Communities: Anti-Spyware/Malware & Hijacker Tools

Try some of the included scanners.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.aspx

Not all scanners detect 100% of infections Have you submitted the file to Mcafee?

Sorry google translation not good so I lost some of the meaning of your post.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Moved to Malware Discussion for better attention.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

So one of the scanners found something ?

0 Kudos
rodri123
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well really i Eliminate that virus with a Anti Malware Bytes because i never found it with Mc Afee i search on internet and they recomended me that free program for malwares and trojans.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Yes Malwarebytes a good backup scanner provided you doo not use the paid version

· ...from one of the lead developers of MalwareBytes (Bruce Harrison) :
As far as why MBAMis very good at dealing with some  infections, that is simple.MBAM is designed to be very good at dealing with malware that the AVs seem to be having problems with. I do not spend my time making MBAM detect millions of infections that any decent AV already detects as
MBAM is DESIGNED to work alongside antivirus software, not replace it. A huge chunk of the research that goes into MBAM revolves around what we see making it into HJT threads as the vast majority of these threads involve antivirus software that was in some way bypassed.
Lets settle this now and avoid any further misinformation. MBAM is now a very good backup to any antivirus software and will only get better in the future.MBAM will NEVER add antivirus abilities to its core app and is always advised to be used WITH antivirus software. We actually get this question a lot in the forums and I assure you that we always say :

"No, MBAM can't replace your existing antivirus software and is not designed to."

0 Kudos