Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Denzzz
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Artemis da506c9e4253, Artemis 0295ba760142 & com.wgvjp.idck - High Threat detected.

Hi All, 

Can anyone help me to get rid of these Malwares (Artemis da506c9e4253, Artemis 0295ba760142 & com.wgvjp.idck - High Threat detected.) from my android device. 

I removing it every half an hour on an average daily. it comes back even after it is removed / uninstalled. 

I am helpless and want to get rid of this. Please experts please help.

1 Reply
Denzzz
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Artemis da506c9e4253, Artemis 0295ba760142 & com.wgvjp.idck - High Threat detected.

Hi @catdaddy @Peacekeeper

Can you guys help me to get rid of these Malwares (Artemis da506c9e4253, Artemis 0295ba760142 & com.wgvjp.idck - High Threat detected.) from my android device. 

I am removing it every half an hour. I have removed it 135 times since 18 July till date, it comes back even after it is removed / uninstalled. 

I have raised a ticket with Mcafee technicall team under (484570-2478629465) and they seems to be working on it since last week. 

I am helpless and want to get rid of this. Please experts please help.

Regards

Dencil 

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community