cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svetlio3338
Level 7

Artemis!ECF9258558CB

Jump to solution

Hello. I want to make your code to read as positive Flex Antichiyt file. Flex AC is a program for CS 1.6 which does not allow to play with hacks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dmeier
Level 13

Re: Artemis!ECF9258558CB

Jump to solution

It looks like it shouldn't have been detected for about a month or so, but I've gone ahead and marked the file as clean, to avoid any future problems.

Do people still play CS 1.6?  I thought it died (best game ever) I have gotten used to CS Source, and subsequently CS:GO.

- David

0 Kudos
3 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

@svetio3338,

Could you please clarify if this is a 'Corporate' Detection, or a 'Consumer Detection?
In addition is this your software?

Corporate; Submit a Virus or Malware Sample | McAfee Labs

Consumer;

Should it be your own Software: Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Could you please confirm if your issue has been resolved,or if you need further assistance?

Thank you,

Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
dmeier
Level 13

Jump to solution

It looks like it shouldn't have been detected for about a month or so, but I've gone ahead and marked the file as clean, to avoid any future problems.

Do people still play CS 1.6?  I thought it died (best game ever) I have gotten used to CS Source, and subsequently CS:GO.

- David

0 Kudos