Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wwr444
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Artemis!E30BE6B888F8

Jump to solution

PC Mechanic worked fine for 30 days. Now McAfee moves pc-mechanic.exe into quarantine.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wwr444
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

Re: Artemis!E30BE6B888F8

Jump to solution

resolved: I quit using PC Mechanic. Thanks

5 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions to help get your issue resolved;

You should receive a Analysis ID# following your submission. If after allowing 3-4 business days it has not ben analyzed. Kindly post back the Analysis ID#, and we can escalate your case with McAfee Labs on your behalf.

All the very Best

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

If I may add also, while it is your prerogative. I do not advise anyone to Download/Install 'Registry Cleaners/Optimizers' as they eventually do a system more harm than good. Along with the installation, there are also 'Bundled' programs that are considered by many Anti-Virus Software as 'Potentially Unwanted Programs'.

For instance Kindly read this Article;How To Remove PC Mechanic | Lavasoft

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Could you kindly confirm that your issue has been resolved? Or if you need further assistance? Due to the fact there has been no activity regarding this thread since 5/5/2016, we can only assume that it has been answered.

Thank you in Advance,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
wwr444
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

resolved: I quit using PC Mechanic. Thanks

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Thank you for the confirmation. Being a 'Volunteer Moderator' determines my availability to monitor Hundreds of threads we can accumulate. I apologize for the lapse of time between our correspondence. Having said this, I am glad that your software is back to functioning properly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you further need our assistance.

Wishing you All the very Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.