Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djpenn
Level 7

Artemis!B6D8E6D0384A false positive

Jump to solution

Hello Vinoo and Showvik,

I have been following your Artemis False Positive discussions with great interest. We are now having a similar issue here; I have run GetSusp on my PC (Win7 sp1 x64)  to generate:

Submission through GetSusp (Reference WorkItemID: 710223)

...however this submission did not result in the capture of the file I desired to be captured, the Lucent (Avaya) Voice Player 32-bit version (lvp32.exe) which is getting detected by both VSE 8.8.0.849 and 8.8.0.975 (patch 1 & 2, respectively) VirusScan clients under Very High heuristic settings on our users systems. Below is a test scan from my system (no clean or delete actions specified) but it is getting deleted from users' systems.

lvp32.png

Do you have any ideas how I can submit this or get it whitelisted? Would an MD5 hash value help? Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you!

djpenn

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
showvik
Level 12

Re: Artemis!B6D8E6D0384A false positive

Jump to solution

Hi,

Artemis!B6D8E6D0384A has been suppressed. Kindly allow up to two hours for this update to reflect in Artemis system.

We did not observe anything malicious in the submission ID 710223.

Regards,

Showvik

0 Kudos
2 Replies
showvik
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hi,

Artemis!B6D8E6D0384A has been suppressed. Kindly allow up to two hours for this update to reflect in Artemis system.

We did not observe anything malicious in the submission ID 710223.

Regards,

Showvik

0 Kudos
djpenn
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Showvik,

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos