cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artemis!/Adware Detections

hello, I downloaded a file containing virus and trojan type Artemis and others, in total 36 soon after realized the safety record that there were several attempts of invasion by several different ips, more than 25,000 per day.
The Chome was "kidnapped" to youndoo, already solved this, but DHS has not wanted a help to solve this problem.
Already downloaded the stinger and among others to try to remove the virus, including scan of McAfee, but it does not detect the failure.

Olá, eu baixei um arquivo contendo vírus e do tipo trojan Artemis e outros, no total, 36 logo depois percebeu que o registro de segurança que houve várias tentativas de invasão por vários ips diferentes, mais de 25.000 por dia.
O Chome foi "sequestrado" para youndoo, já resolvido isso, mas DHS não queria uma ajuda para resolver este problema.
Já baixou o ferrão e entre outros para tentar remover o vírus, incluindo varredura da McAfee, mas não detectar a falha.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: intrusion detection on my computer

Could you kindly provide the (12) digits associated with the Artemis detection? In addition provide the name of the Malware/Browser Hi-jacker application you are referring to?

I suggest that you follow these Guidelines/Instructions to remove 'Youndo'  Remove Youndoo.com and Youndoo homepage (Removal Guide)

In addition we need the 12 digit Artemis! Detection to offer you further advice.

Thank you,

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Artemis!E988190940B7

Artemis!4338FA300076

Artemis!5BC0A6ACF5E3

Artemis!E988190940B7

0 Kudos

Trojan-FJFV!4CAABBD50090

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Thank you for the information   please try that removal Guide to remove 'Youndo'. Then follow these guidelines/instructions to submit your Artemis! Detections.

Note: Each detection has to be submitted individually.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

able to take youndo,thank you

catdaddy
Level 20

You are most welcome   Now please submit those Artemis! Detections. I will monitor this thread to see if your issue gets resolved by McAfee Labs.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Normally we have a protocol to give the Labs 3-4 days to analyze/process submitted False Artemis! detections. In this case I am taking the Liberty of contacting someone internally on your behalf. Just in case you run into difficulty attempting to submit each individual Artemis!.

During the interim, please attempt to submit as instructed, and kindly inform us if you were successful.

Upon a successful submission, you should receive a Automated reply back from McAfee Labs, with a Analysis ID# associated with each detection.

Your (Escalated) Ticket Number is  Ticket #: AM000654 - False Artemis

All the very Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!/Adware Detections

I took the Liberty of (Editing) the Header, as it involved both False Artemis! detections as well as other infections.

Edited By Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: False Artemis!/Adware Detections

​,

Could you kindly confirm if your issues have been totally resolved?

Given the fact it has been over 6 days since you posted. I have escalated your issue internally on your behalf. The Escalated Ticket Number is as follows Ticket #: AM000662 - False Artemis!/Adware Detections

Thank you in Advance,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos