Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saee
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Artemis!8415BF9734E4

Jump to solution

Trying to play Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper.exe. So the only way I play is to turn off real-time scan and turn it back on when I don't play... please unblock <3.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
showvik
Level 12
Message 6 of 6

Re: Artemis!8415BF9734E4

Jump to solution

Hi,

Artemis!8415BF9734E4 has been suppressed. Kindly allow up to two hours for this update to reflect in the GTI system.

Regards,

Showvik

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Jump to solution

Until somerone answers here which may be a while I suggest you follow these guidelines:  https://community.mcafee.com/thread/2016

saee
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Oh mmk. I followed them, so I'll just wait it out. Thanks Brit <3.

Jump to solution

OK, good luck.

nehalreads
Level 10
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi saee,

If this issue is still persist ; then please follow below TB's :

Update windows ( Make sure windows update is working fine - Shouls update all major update and all optional update's which is related to Operating System ) - Delete temp and cookie's ) - Make sure there is no infection in your computer ( You can run www.mcafee.com/in/downloads/free-tools/stinger.aspx ).

After perfoming above TB's ; check for the issue.

If the issue still persist ; Uninstall all the existing McAfee - Run MCPR for complete removal ( http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe ) - Restart the computer - Please delete McAfee folder's manually from Local disk C:/ Program data - Reinstall the McAfee from au.mcafee.com ( No matter were you are from ).

Let us know the outcome .

showvik
Level 12
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

Artemis!8415BF9734E4 has been suppressed. Kindly allow up to two hours for this update to reflect in the GTI system.

Regards,

Showvik

View solution in original post

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community