cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adskil
Level 7

Artemis!51B675EB8FF3

Jump to solution

My application - AdsKiller is wrongly detected by McAfee. Also my email is also seemed to be blocked because I get the reply: "denied by policy" when try to send messages from my domain to virus_research@

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
desertgal
Level 10

Re: Artemis!51B675EB8FF3

Jump to solution

CD and AdSkil,

The file has been suppressed and marked clean in the system.

Thanks,

DG

0 Kudos
10 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

When performing a Web Search McAfee Web Advisor gives your Site a 'Clean' bill of health? However when attempting to do a 'Site Report' I come up with the following; Error  Due to the fact I do not have the time to further delve into your issue.

I would suggest that if you are the Owner of the mentioned Software, to submit by following these Guidelines/Instructions.  Detection Dispute Submission | McAfee Labs

I might add that I have contacted someone from 'McAfee Labs' to quite possibly add to the discussion. During the interim,kindly attempt to submit through the inserted suggestion

All the best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
adskil
Level 7

Jump to solution

WebAdvisor does not give any warnings. I checked here and it seemed to be OK:https://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/adskiller.me

I've already filled in this form some time ago, but get no reply. Thank you. Will wait for the response from McAfee Labs.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As I stated, please submit your Software following the Guidelines/Instructions in which I inserted. The Site Report you are referring to indicates that it is (Unverified). In addition you can open a ticket with Trusted Source to have it evaluated https://www.trustedsource.org/?p=mcafee

You will still have to submit your software as you are the owner, using the Link I inserted in Post #1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As for my contacting an 'Engineer' on your behalf, due to the large volumes of Detections on a daily basis/his on and off days will determine how quickly he adds to the discussion. During the interim Please follow my suggestions.

Wishing you all the very Best,

-CD

Volunteer Moderator

Consumer Products

Intel/McAfee Security

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As I mentioned earlier, the Link you inserted shows that your Site is (Yet) to be rated and warns users to 'Proceed with Caution'  In addition I have heard back from my Contact at 'McAfee Labs'  He assured me that he will indeed proceed to Analyze/Process your software.

:https://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/adskiller.me

Having said all this...Hopefully we will hear from him in the very near future.

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Could you kindly confirm that your issue is indeed resolved?

Thank you in advance ,

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
adskil
Level 7

Jump to solution

The issue resolved. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Thank you for the confirmation .  Glad that all is okay now.

All the Best,

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
desertgal
Level 10

Jump to solution

CD and AdSkil,

The file has been suppressed and marked clean in the system.

Thanks,

DG

0 Kudos