cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sj4
Level 7

Artemis!192304424CF9

Artemis!192304424CF9

This keeps showing up as an unwanted program every time I turn on my computer.

4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Artemis!192304424CF9

Welcome to the McAfee Communities. Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions:

Please allow 4-5 business days to Analyze/Process. If not resolved after the appropriate time, Kindly post back the Analysis ID # you should have received from McAfee Labs. At this time I/we can contact personel from McAfee Labs to expedite the process.

All the very Best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
layback76
Level 7

I'm having the exact same problem every time I turn my computer on: Artemis!192304424CF9 pops up and can't be quaranteed.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Please follow the Guidelines/Instructions suggested in Post #1. To determine if the Artemis! has been quarantined. Open your McAfee User Interface/Navigation/Quarantined and Trusted Items/Quarantined Items/Quarantined Potentially Unwanted Programs/expand.

I hope this helps.....

All the very best

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Could you please kindly apprise us if your issue has been resolved? If not please post back your Analysis ID # you should have received after your submission. If the case is that it has not been, once we have the requested information. We can expedite the process by contacting someone from McAfee Labs.

Thank you in Advance,

Catdaddy

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos