cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you tried Endpoint Security for Mac 10 beta?

Endpoint Security for Mac (ENSM) is going to replace VirusScan for Mac and Endpoint Protection for Mac later this year. We are running beta for ENSM at http://www.mcafee.com/us/beta/public-betas/endpoint-security/end-point-security.aspx.

If you have tried the ENSM beta then do share your feedback.

Thanks,

Vineet

4 Replies
tfa
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Have you tried Endpoint Security for Mac 10 beta?

We are starting to test it in our dev environment.

Should you run the cleanup utility if you install from EPO?

Is there an easy way to install the agent and the modules, like the standalone package, but making it it points to the EPO?

Thanks

Cleanup utility is only required if you were using trial version of the previous product.

You can create McAfee URL based deployment to install MA. It downloads Smart Install.app file for McAfee agent. If you are using ePO Cloud or ePO 5.3 then you can use Getting Started option in ePO Menu as well.

Thanks,

Vineet

tfa
Level 7
Message 4 of 5

I upgraded our 5.1 ePO from to 5.3.

I am not seeing the McAfee URL based deployment.  Where in the documentation should I be looking?  I will search it again.  Also I would like to install the MA and all the modules at once and not have to wait for the ePO to deploy the modules.  We deploy a lot of devices disconnected, and require they have AV to connect to the network.

When I go to the 'Getting Started' option, I only see windows based install, nothing for Mac.

Thanks,

Tom

secucd
Level 9
Message 5 of 5

We'd like to begin our evaluation but the download page gives a page not found error. Please help.