cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ENSLTP - 10.5.5.106

Jump to solution

When attempting to install ENSLTP, 10.5.5.106 it shows "failed, due to unknown error". I viewed the following log:

/var/McAfee/agent/logs/masvc_*.log

I saw there was a line stating:

2019-02-22 18:35:55.796 (9406.9406) event.Error: Low disk space in agent data path. Minimum free disk space required = 497 MB, free disk space available = 250 MB.

I'm not sure if that's saying that the drive is low on storage, or not, and I do not know how to check or view what the Agent Data Path is to verify. I viewed the available storage for the entire filesystem and it seems fine, however when I looked at /var/ it shows 0 space.

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/rhel-var 9.8G 9.5G 0 100% /var

This is purely based off assumptions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ENSLTP - 10.5.5.106

Jump to solution

It seems the solution to this may be to update your McAfee Agent for Linux to a newer version. The version recommended to me at this time is / was:

McAfee Agent 5.5.1.430

This bug fix is also available in McAfee Agent 5.5.1.462 which will be the version I'm looking to implement in my environment. Hopefully if someone needs the answer I think this may be it. This seems to have fixed a problem where the ISECTPD service was not in a state of started / active and would not work properly on the endpoint.

1 Reply

Re: ENSLTP - 10.5.5.106

Jump to solution

It seems the solution to this may be to update your McAfee Agent for Linux to a newer version. The version recommended to me at this time is / was:

McAfee Agent 5.5.1.430

This bug fix is also available in McAfee Agent 5.5.1.462 which will be the version I'm looking to implement in my environment. Hopefully if someone needs the answer I think this may be it. This seems to have fixed a problem where the ISECTPD service was not in a state of started / active and would not work properly on the endpoint.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center