cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Update AMcore on RHEL Servers.

Jump to solution

i had some Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server installed Endpoint security , communication is normal but it's cannot update the AMcore content over a month, is where i can download the DAT and install manually ? i had already tried all solutions from ePO or on servers for retried update / sync . thank you.

Horace
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot Update AMcore on RHEL Servers.

Jump to solution

horace.ho@disne ENS for Linux utilizes the v2 DAT file, not AMCore content. Please first ensure that you are attempting to update with the correct content file (DAT) within your tasks and not an AMCore package. If you're pushing AMCore, then this is why the updates are failing.
It is also possible that your McAfee Agent (which is responsible for completing content updates) may be having difficulties. Have you attempted either reinstalling it or upgrading to a newer version?

In order to manually update your content for ENSLTP, you can follow the instructions in KB88234.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot Update AMcore on RHEL Servers.

Jump to solution

horace.ho@disne ENS for Linux utilizes the v2 DAT file, not AMCore content. Please first ensure that you are attempting to update with the correct content file (DAT) within your tasks and not an AMCore package. If you're pushing AMCore, then this is why the updates are failing.
It is also possible that your McAfee Agent (which is responsible for completing content updates) may be having difficulties. Have you attempted either reinstalling it or upgrading to a newer version?

In order to manually update your content for ENSLTP, you can follow the instructions in KB88234.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator