cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveSafe 'Quit'

Hi, I wonder if you can help.  I'm pretty sure my subscription to LiveSafe is still up to date.  Yesterday I had a virus and conducted a full scan using LiveSafe, it isolated a couple of issues and I deleted them all.  Today it seems I still have the virus, but when trying to open the MySafe console to conduct another scan it keeps closing automatically almost instantly and the usual mac message LiveSafe  'quit unextectedly' keeps coming up.  A couple of reboots later and its still not running LiveSafe.  Please advise 

3 Replies

Re: LiveSafe 'Quit'

Hi Peter,

Sorry about that. Please try to update McAfee and check whether issue persist.  

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Blitz1
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Hi

How do you try to update when you can't get the programme to open please? On a Mac

Moderator Karthik_K
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Blitz1

Kindly try re-install McAfee and update us the status. Refer the article for McAfee re-installation:

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/articleview?locale=en-CA&articleId=TS100342

Regards,
Karthik K

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!