cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
attfreeken
Level 7

I received a "Spring Cleaning" popup on my Mac. I never had this problem before McAfee was installed. What is the best response? My first thought is to disable and remove McAfee.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: I received a "Spring Cleaning" popup on my Mac. I never had this problem before McAfee was installed. What is the best response? My first thought is to disable and remove McAfee.

I don't have a Mac to compare but are you sure that's McAfee-generated?

Sounds more like one of those rubbishy spring-cleaning things that downloads with the likes of FileZilla and ilk if you don't keep an eye on the installer.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: I received a "Spring Cleaning" popup on my Mac. I never had this problem before McAfee was installed. What is the best response? My first thought is to disable and remove McAfee.

Support is always there to help and it's free: Technical Support/Customer Service

0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

Please check if "Spring Cleaning" is listed in the Applications. If present drag it to trash can for removal of "Spring Cleaning" software. If you couldn't locate this application anywhere in your MAC its best to contact Technical Support from link posted by Peter.

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos