Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GQuirino1
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 17

MVision Migration Issue

Hey,

Having a problem migrating my systems to MVision ePO due to incompatible products. The thing is, all the products that I have installed on these systems are ENS(10.7.0) and McAfee Agent(5.7.4), but still I'm not able to migrate any of them...And as we are taling about more than 1000 of systems it makes impossible to do it manually.

I would appreciate any help, already saw every KB and questions asked before on this topic

16 Replies
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 17

Re: MVision Migration Issue

What does it list as incompatible?  There must be something it doesn't like.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

GQuirino1
Level 8
Message 3 of 17

The screenshot have those softwares that are set as incompatible

MohanBabu
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 17

Like Caryn said, these incompatible endpoints must have some incompatible products. Just pick couple of endpoints from the list and manually compare the products installed on it and in system tree entry for that machine. If installed products are not in the below list or installed products are not matching the min supported version then it must be the issue. 

The following McAfee endpoint client versions are supported for endpoint transfer. To transfer from an ePO on-premises server to MVISION ePO:

Product Minimum Versions
Data Loss Prevention (windows and macOS) 11.5.0 and later
Endpoint Security Adaptive Threat Protection 10.6.0 and later
10.5.3 and later
Endpoint Security for Mac 10.5.0 and later
10.2.3 and later
Endpoint Security for Windows 10.6.0 and later
10.5.4 and later
10.5.0 and later
Endpoint Security for Linux 10.5.0 and later
10.2.3 and later
Management of Native Encryption 4.0.0 and later
McAfee Agent 5.6.0 and later
5.5.0 and later
5.0.4 and later
McAfee Client Proxy 1
(Windows and macOS)
3.0.0 and later
MVISION Endpoint 1808 and later
VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 8 and later

1 McAfee Client Proxy migration depends on the availability of having the Migration Extension 5.10.0.571 or later installed.
GQuirino1
Level 8
Message 5 of 17

Appreciate you help, but we already passed this process. Every system just have Endpoint Security 10.7 and McAfee Agent 5.7.4 installed....Begining to think that a error product from MVision migration that need to be fixed by McAfee

MohanBabu
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 17

Could you please collect belowdata and log a Service Request with McAfee Support. 

1, MER Log from a client machine which is tagged as incompatible due to products. 

2, System Tree entry of that machine -> Screenshot of the Product properties. 

GQuirino1
Level 8
Message 7 of 17

We already have a service request opened for this. Just hoped to find any fast solution for this

David1
Level 7
Message 8 of 17

I have exactly the same issue, other than I had successfully migrated around 400 endpoints. The migration tool then asked me to put the credentials in again to connect to Mvision, since then all modules now say incompatible, but they are.

Have opened a call with support but if you have any more info let me know

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 17

What pod are you on?  In the url it would show something like usw003 or other.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

David1
Level 7
Message 10 of 17

eu001 for me 

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community