cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MVISION EDR - Agents not reporting to EDR

Hi, 

I have installed EDR with installation guide provide on mcafee website: https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/mvision-endpoint-detection-and-response-install-guide/page/GUID-8A3A7... . I have successful connection to MVISION via MVISION Cloud Bridge and I have successful connection to MVISION EDR (please see screenshots attached). Currently there are 2 agents connected to EDR, however they are not reporting to it.

Do you know what I can do to solve this issue or what mistake I did in configuration? I am dealing with this issue preatty long time and still no progress. 

Best regards 

2 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: MVISION EDR - Agents not reporting to EDR

Hi , 

Does the configuration page shows "Completed" ? how about the Settings , does all the components shows Green .

You may perform the below :

1)Redo the onboarding
2) After selecting and saving the type of epo, the screen will show the configuration as completed (green)
3) You will need to wait around 5 minutes in that screen, and then refresh the page
4) You should now see the status has changed to not configured (if this does not happen, repeat step 3)
5) Continue with the rest of the steps

If the above does not help , Kindly reach out to the McAfee Technical Support with your tenant ID for further assistance .

Thanks 
Highlighted

Re: MVISION EDR - Agents not reporting to EDR

Hi,

According to your advices I have checked indicators. 

The indicator of configuration that it is completed is green. Same situation is for Data sources like ePO. It is also green (please check screenshoot attached) . I have created ticket to McAfee Technical Support and I am waiting for answer, however do you have any other advices what I can do on my end ? 

Best regards. 

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community