cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee MOV multiplatform licensing

Jump to solution

Hi All,

As per my knowledge, mcafee MOV licensing is on Hypervisor basis.

Does that mean I can run as many machines on the Hypervisor or is there any limitation on the number of total machines as well?

Regards

Shubham

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: McAfee MOV multiplatform licensing

Jump to solution

The McAfee Community is more of a technical support forum, the engineers that review and provide answers to posts know very little about how McAfee software is licensed to a specific customer.  This is part of your software grant, and the McAfee software can be licensed differently depending on the purchase agreement with McAfee.  I recomened that you contact McAfee Sales so that you can get the correct answer about your specific licensesing requirements.

• Call: 1-888-847-8766

Message was edited by: dsabulsky on 2/5/14 3:50:08 PM CST
3 Replies

Jump to solution

.Anyone on this please.

Regards

Shubham

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

The McAfee Community is more of a technical support forum, the engineers that review and provide answers to posts know very little about how McAfee software is licensed to a specific customer.  This is part of your software grant, and the McAfee software can be licensed differently depending on the purchase agreement with McAfee.  I recomened that you contact McAfee Sales so that you can get the correct answer about your specific licensesing requirements.

• Call: 1-888-847-8766

Message was edited by: dsabulsky on 2/5/14 3:50:08 PM CST

Jump to solution

Move For server it is per hyperviser with 4 cpu maximum. As many MOVE Server as you like.

Virtual Desktop Infrastructure ( VDI ) licenzing is per client ...