Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

MOVE AntiVius is creating duplicate system names

ePO 5.10 MOVE AV 4.8.0.186

MOVE AV is creating duplicate system names, both managed 2 different GUID's. what can be causing this? This is in a virtual desktop environment that is non persistent. When the user logs off the system it is deleted in VMWare VDI and should be deleted in McAfee. Any Idea what might be going on?  

7 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 8

Re: MOVE AntiVius is creating duplicate system names

Hi @Quint1 

Can you go to System Tree>Action>Chose Columns> Click on "Use Default" option and let me know if that resolves the problem or not?

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 3 of 8

Hello, Thank you for your reply to my question. I clicked on "use default" per the instruction and I still see the duplicates.  

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Hello @Quint1 

Thank you for sharing the update. Can you please confirm me the Data Center connector version and Vsphere Connector version that you have in your EPO? The Systems from the Vcenter structure gets populated in EPO with the help of MDCC and Vsphere Extension by creating the Register cloud account Task. We have seen this issue in past with the base version of MDCC 5.X. Can you please confirm the above two extension versions?

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 5 of 8

MDCC extension 5.3.1.216

vSphere Connector 5.3.1.206

Thanks

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 8

Thank you for sharing the  information.

I would suggest to upgrade the MDCC extension to 5.3.2.270 and Vsphere extension 5.3.2.111 first. This is just an extension update and does not actually affect the MOVE setup. 

Post upgrade to this version if you have the same problem then kindly let me know.

Highlighted

Hi  @patrakshar ,

We have also Similar issue in our environment, we tried using Default view from Columns but issue remains same.

Our MDCC and Other Extensions are also updated.

Regards,

AJIT

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

@AV_kotak 

Hello Ajit,

Can you verify if there is any LDAP sync also present for those groups? If not then best will be to open a support case with us as we need to get into log analysis to check this further.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community