cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MOVE AV Scan Times Short

Hi Guys,

Deployed the MOVE AV 3.5 (Multiplatform) update to a test environment and kicked off an ODS, with the OSS using a RAM disk.  For some reason the scan completed in 2 minutes.  I then kicked the scan off thinking it was perhaps and just one of those things to see if i could repeat and it took 2 minutes again.  I checked my policies and RAM disk was enabled and ODS configuration was enabled and all exclusions were inplace.  I checked the client and the MOVE AV 3.5 client driver was loaded and OSS servers were connected.

I find it hard to believe that a scan can completed in 2 minutes when i have only just deployed the agent, even with caching.  The client server is server 2012 with SQL server 2012 deployed to it as well.

Thanks

Matty

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.