cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOVE AV Protection Disabled on VDI Desktop

Hallo Team,

Can someone help me here? Hopefully it should be easier to answer.

We have VMware Horizon environment running WIndows 10-1909.

McAfee Agent 5.6.5

McAfee Client 4.8.1

I have installed these Agent and clients as described in the PDF document and removed the keys

But all my VDI Desktops comes with MOVE AV Protection disabledtest.jpg

When I check the l

I see below results in mvagent.log

U.3900.4324: Apr 24 2020:08:26:54.092:   ERROR: svc_curl.c  :  213: Got 500 HTTP response from broker with return code: 4001 try again after 5 sec..

U.3900.4324: Apr 24 2020:08:27:04.127:   SYSTEM: svc_curl.c  :   30:

MSG:ASSIGN_OSS

RESPONSE: 500

DATA:

{"returnCode":4001,"data":"No matching OSS found to serve you"}

U.3900.4324: Apr 24 2020:08:27:04.127:   ERROR: svc_curl.c  :  213: Got 500 HTTP response from broker with return code: 4001 try again after 5 sec..

and mvadm status is disabled and Primary and secondary server are shown as not configured. 

Highly appreciate your help here.

1 Reply
jsam
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: MOVE AV Protection Disabled on VDI Desktop

Hi, sorry for delay responding on this. The error suggests the client cannot reach the SVM-MGR (broker) to obtain an SVM scan lease. 

Would check this KB

MOVE AV Multi-Platform clients fail to connect to the Security Virtual Machine manager
Technical Articles ID: KB87960

Also check all your expected SVM are registered with the SVM-MGR. This detail is in EPO, or can be obtained locally on the SVM-MGR by running

"sudo ./opt/McAfee/movesvamanager/msmclient.sh ossdetails"

If there are no SVM showing registered then check 

How to troubleshoot a MOVE SVA Manager displaying [Connecting] status
Technical Articles ID: KB88944

MOVE AntiVirus Multi-Platform clients are reported as unprotected when the Offload Scan Server cannot connect to the Security Virtual Appliance manager Technical Articles ID: KB86898

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community