Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaunl
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

MOVE 3.5 Agentless DMZ Firewall ports

We are now looking to deploy the MOVE Agentless 3.5 SVA to the VMware hosts in our DMZ. I cannot find any information on what ports are required to be opened on the firewall for the SVA deployment and management.

Had anyone done this before or know what firewall rules I will need to put Cisco firewall to allow this to work?

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: MOVE 3.5 Agentless DMZ Firewall ports

The default port for MOVE server is 9053 (client request listening port). The default port for the SVA is 8080. You will need to create rules in the firewall to allow the traffic.

Port 9053 is not a common port and I have found that a lot of NGFWs do not have application rules for this traffic.

Want to Ask a Question?
Many members like to perform a search first in case other customers have already asked and answered a similar question. However, to ask a question, first select a forum then click on Post a Topic. You must sign in or log in with your existing credentials.

McAfee Service Portal customers please use your existing username and password to log into the community.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community