cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kivyy
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

How does VSE policy exclusions translate over to the MOVE environment?

Jump to solution

I am in the process of evaluating the MOVE Multiplatform version as a possible AV solution for our Manage Hosting eCloud environment. Currently with the conventional application of VSE 8.8, we have a multitude of custom policies applied to customers' servers, SQL, AD, Exchange and so on... If I compare MOVE with VSE for Storage, the required exclusions applied to the Offload Scan Server are minimal.  Is it necessary to transfer all current VSE policy exclusions to include OA Default, Low-Risk, and High-Risk, over to the MOVE Client policy? I'm also planning to evaluate the Agentless version and need understand the necessity of AV scan exclusions in both flavors of the product.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: How does VSE policy exclusions translate over to the MOVE environment?

Jump to solution

This feature will be added in MOVE 2.6 Multiplatform Patch 2.  This patch will add a feature to export/import your VSE exclustions into MOVE 2.6 Multiplatform Patch 2.

At this time MOVE 2.6 Agentless does not have this feature, and only path based exclusions are supported.

1 Reply
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: How does VSE policy exclusions translate over to the MOVE environment?

Jump to solution

This feature will be added in MOVE 2.6 Multiplatform Patch 2.  This patch will add a feature to export/import your VSE exclustions into MOVE 2.6 Multiplatform Patch 2.

At this time MOVE 2.6 Agentless does not have this feature, and only path based exclusions are supported.