cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying McAfee MOVE AntiVirus (Agentless) in an NSX environment

Jump to solution

I was gathering the files needed for installation to the ePO extention library and ran into an extension with a name that I cannot locate on McAfees product download pages. 

Spoiler

1. You must install the product extensions in this order.  
    Extension                                                        Package name
    McAfee MOVE AntiVirus Meta Package       MOVE-AV_Meta_Package_Ext.zip
    Endpoint Security                                          Common 10.6.0 Build <XXX> (Extension)

Threat Prevention 10.6.0 Build <XXX> (Extension)

The Endpoint Security "Common" extension is the one I cannot locate. I appreciate any assistance provided. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Deploying McAfee MOVE AntiVirus (Agentless) in an NSX environment

Jump to solution

@tim7433 You can find this extension via Software Manager within the "McAfee Endpoint Security" bundle. 
Also, you can go to your Product Downloads page after logging in with your Grant # and then you can grab the Endpoint Security Platform Version extension. 

For clarity the "Endpoint Security Platform" is "Endpoint Security Common"--this is likely where the confusion lies.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Deploying McAfee MOVE AntiVirus (Agentless) in an NSX environment

Jump to solution

@tim7433 You can find this extension via Software Manager within the "McAfee Endpoint Security" bundle. 
Also, you can go to your Product Downloads page after logging in with your Grant # and then you can grab the Endpoint Security Platform Version extension. 

For clarity the "Endpoint Security Platform" is "Endpoint Security Common"--this is likely where the confusion lies.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.