Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jogvan
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 13

Re: Bad performance with move 2.6

It's not the same license file. You can download the license file where you download the Multi-Platform software. Then just install the zipped license file as an Extension in ePO.

We are looking at implementing Move 2.6 with Patch 2, we have already purchased the product and are currently running over 810+ VM's combined in our production and test environments. (Running ESXi 5.0 Update 1 on 72 hosts)

We have mixed hardware both Dell 610 Blades/R900's and Cisco UCS B230's.

Can you tell me what hardware your running your environment's on?

We are running the full McAfee thick client on nearly all of the VM's presently, mixed between Windows 2000 - 2008 R2 64 with either 8.7 Patch 5 or 8.8 Patch 2.

We have over 130 Citrix PVS Servers in our environment which were struggling for performance with the full virus scan client product.

We are concerned with the performance issues people have been mentioning.

I would appreciate any additional information you can give me on the Move product overall, pro's vs con's and other 'realworld' experiences you have had implementing and maintaining it.

Thank you

Message was edited by: thannam on 5/29/13 12:48:42 PM CDT

Message was edited by: thannam on 5/29/13 1:12:53 PM CDT
JayMan
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 13

I've got MOVE-AV Agentless 2.6 running on our VMWare View infrastructure. We have ~480 virtual desktops (around 220 concurrent connections) over 4 CISCO UCS B250 M2 blades.

We are not having any performance issues at all.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.