cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splash window since 2018 Sept

Jump to solution

Hi,

I get this splash window and no option to avoid it.

Any solution without uninstall and reinstall ?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Mcafee.JPGMcafee2.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: splash window since 2018 Sept

Jump to solution

Unfortunatelly no further answer by your side.

I fixed the issue by myself.

I realized that I was not runnig last versions, Mcaffe did not update since some months ago. Why? I do not know. Nevertheless Mcaffe every day let me know I was in the wave.

Customer easy way, uninstall and install again.

At the end of the day, this option almost ever works.

Regards

3 Replies
Moderator sanjay
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

@ManelDC

There are two different screenshots which of these two are you refering to? The first one is the UI that generally opens when you click on the McAfee icon. The second one would be from the General Settings and Alerts section of the UI. Could you also provide more details like the product name and version of antivirus suite, etc.

Cheers

Sanjay

Jump to solution

hI @sanjai, nice to meet you!

The first one, the UI, appears each time I boot my laptop sice ñast mid setember, aprox.

The second one is inside Configuration, where I searched a flag to desactivate the first one.

I'm running Mcaffe for a long time in several machines; my son does not have this issue and both are running WIN 10, last update.

McAfee® LiveSafe version is:

Date in dd/mm/yyyy format

Thanks in advance for your kinf assistance2018_McAffe_LiveSafe_version.JPG

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Unfortunatelly no further answer by your side.

I fixed the issue by myself.

I realized that I was not runnig last versions, Mcaffe did not update since some months ago. Why? I do not know. Nevertheless Mcaffe every day let me know I was in the wave.

Customer easy way, uninstall and install again.

At the end of the day, this option almost ever works.

Regards

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!