cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mcafee livesafe crash

Jump to solution

I have a mcafee livesafe subscription at present. but in my laptop it had been crashed and every time i open it , i end up with a dialogue box saying an administrator has blocked this app from running.
I even tried to uninstall it and reinstall an other mcafee app from the net BUT it is not allowing the app to be installed.
i also tried to uninstall it with mcafee uninstaller. it didnt allow that application too. please help me with this query. already i have lost my 3 months subscription due to this. please help me to solve this problem and return back my period of subscription

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator ymdfarhan
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: mcafee livesafe crash

Jump to solution

Hello @vijay11032003

I have sent you a DM to setup a remote session to check on this issue. Please reply back to the DM and we can take it forward from there.

Regards
Farhan

1 Reply
Moderator ymdfarhan
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: mcafee livesafe crash

Jump to solution

Hello @vijay11032003

I have sent you a DM to setup a remote session to check on this issue. Please reply back to the DM and we can take it forward from there.

Regards
Farhan

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community