cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acidtundra
Level 7

licence activation and wrong email adress registered

hi i bought a asus strix republick of gamers. Model:gl553v.in shop they said came with one year mcaffe lizense but i managed to give wrong email.Customer support didnt understan that it in the life

safe software when u are to make a password to verify email.whitch i cant, ccause of it will den get activated for someone else who has acidddab@ while mine is aciddab666.customer servise mergeed count but thats on ur site and forums.i dont have a prob there.i need mcaffe as its on my system i have the box for computer with a big mcaffe live sticker.if for trial version im pissed cause anyone get get those not when u pay over 1000 euros  for a laptop.

And i also have activation for bank but sowtware is still says email adress_the wrong one.

was this hard to understand my problem ?help chat merged account an talked about reinstalling and how i get acsess to buy a license.i have 2 options for activation but now that i already own that something it tells me to get new info to play.i just want protection to not disapear .

was this grammar understandebel=)

if i reinstal software my name still merged now with account without licence whick is wrong 7

thx in andvanse .

ps my grammar is rusty

0 Kudos
2 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: licence activation and wrong email adress registered

I think perhaps you should contact Customer Service first.  You can probably do that in your own language.

Hopefully they will be able to help or guide yiu to someone who can.

Contact McAfee Consumer Support

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

0 Kudos
acidtundra
Level 7

Re: licence activation and wrong email adress registered

ya prolly have to cal em.thx matet have a nice one

0 Kudos