- Service Request #: 2428976788
- Created Date: 04/04/2018 16:07:24
- Description: vulnerability scanner runs when I have specified "Don't set a scan schedule".
- Environment: Windows 10 64bit version 1903
- Livesafe version 16.0 R20
- VS 8.0.105
This issue was also reported again on 3/6/2019, and 5/24/2019, and 7/27/2019.
Although I have the vulnerability scanner set to "don't set a scan schedule", it still runs. Based on my observation, it runs every time that the vulnerability scanner's software is updated regardless of my settings for that component.
Support doesn't appear to be able to fix this issue since it has been open for over a year. A fix is important to me because of a prior VS issue that caused significant effort and recovery time.
Here's my final update on this little adventure. I had a callback with tier2 this morning, but they did not call. So after 17 months of contacts with support over this issue, I have taken action to resolve this by deleting livesafe on all of my devices, and purchasing a competitor's software. Bye.