cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

View VirusScan Results

Jump to solution

Am I missing something?

The software does scan and remove items, but how do I see what it has removed and also and maybe more importantly, how do I view what it has got rid of and ask for it to be put back in the case of false positives. The reason for asking is that it keeps removing some of our own software, and I cannot seem to locate anywhere where I can find what it is getting rid of, seems to be different files each time.

I really need to view the results of the scan, the so called 'Security Report' is basically useless, just shows what it has done but not the actual results.

Please can someone help.

James

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: View VirusScan Results

Jump to solution

My info far right tab in the GUI and open security history and choose viruses detected and period you want covered. that shows detections and where.

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

My info far right tab in the GUI and open security history and choose viruses detected and period you want covered. that shows detections and where.

Jump to solution

Thanks for this.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community