cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unprotected device found that already has LifeSafe installed

Jump to solution

I have installed LifeSafe on my laptop, however I keep getting a notice that We found one device not protected with McAfee Livesafe. the only devices on my network are computer,  printer and wireless router When I check my on the Home screen it shows my computer as being protected. Does anyone know why I keep getting a message that I have an unprotected device. I have contacted tech support and they uninstalled and reinstalled Mcafee Live Safe and used the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR).

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Moderator SundarR
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unprotected device found that already has LifeSafe installed

Jump to solution

Hello @christos,

It seems like this issue is related to this article. Please click on the URL and let is know if steps mentioned in the article helps resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sundar

(Note: Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply. This will help others find a solution for this issue.)

Highlighted
Moderator SundarR
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @christos,

Thank you for the update, please do get back to us if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Sundar

3 Replies
Moderator SundarR
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @christos,

It seems like this issue is related to this article. Please click on the URL and let is know if steps mentioned in the article helps resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sundar

(Note: Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply. This will help others find a solution for this issue.)

Jump to solution

The matter seems to have resolved itself without following the proceedure set out in the article.

Thanks for the reply.

Highlighted
Moderator SundarR
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @christos,

Thank you for the update, please do get back to us if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Sundar