Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markhoff
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

Scan History Missing

Hello,

I have noticed that a random month in my scan/firewall history is missing. Not just a day, a whole month. I can't access it, it doesn't even show up in my security report even though it did just the other day. My "connections blocked" dropped a significant amount and that's when I noticed it. What can cause something like this? Should I be worried? Is it an update that deleted it?

Thanks

6 Replies
Bharani_BD
Message 2 of 7

Re: Scan History Missing

Hi @markhoff 

we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused, McAfee is working fine as per the expected result and the McAfee firewall blocks risky connection to make sure your machine is protected from Hijackers and Hackers. please go through the article for more information.

Thanks & Regards

Bharani S 

markhoff
Level 7
Message 3 of 7

Hello @Bharani_BD,

thanks for the reply but still not sure about the solution. My July firewall and scan history is missing. How can something like that happen? Should I be worried about the fact that my firewall/scan history just went away from my security report?

markhoff
Level 7
Message 4 of 7

@Brucer232 nothing so far. Still missing. Maybe it's some kind of glitch? Let me know if you find anything out!

so August scans etc are showing? I seem to have all months to April then I skip all months back to October 2019. So can happen. Why no idea sorry

Bharani_BD
Message 6 of 7

Hi @markhoff 

You can view the complete scan reports  by clicking the settings icon in the Top right of the McAfee console and tap on security history. Please let us know the version of McAfee which is installed on the machine and have you installed any recent windows updates  in order to proceed further if you are still unable to see the scan reports. 

Regards

Bharani S

Bharani_BD
Message 7 of 7

Hi @petercoffin80 

Please update your McAfee App to the latest version and confirm if the issue persists in R16.0.29

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community