cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Mcafee vpn is missing on my mcafee livesafe

Jump to solution

Hi, everybody! My name is Martin. I need your help! When I watched McAfee VPN for livesafe and total protection for video, after the video, I just clicked the M icon on my taskbar and there's no vpn on my livesafe. I checked for updates, but it is already up to date, my McAfee livesafe version and release name: 16.0 (16.0 R25), I already turned on auto-renewal, but it didn't work, because the VPN doesn't show my home on my mcafee livesafe, I clicked settings icon and there's no vpn on my privacy. Can someone help me to how can I find mcafee vpn? I already have latest version of my McAfee Livesafe and my auto-renewal is turned on.

Regards

MartinHero

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 12

Re: My Mcafee vpn is missing on my mcafee livesafe

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

We did check your subscription and I'm sorry to inform you that your subscription is not entitled with McAfee VPN. There are some subscriptions that doesn't include VPN feature. If you require a VPN, then you may try our SafeConnect product which has trial and if you are interested, you can purchase it

Please find the SafeConnect link below,

McAfee SafeConnect

If you need any help in future, please contact us through Community or Support. We are here to help you.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

We are sorry that VPN is not appearing on your McAfee Console. This issue is already reported to our Engineering Team. We will update you once we the issue gets resolved.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Okay, I appreciate that, I will wait then when VPN is fixed issue.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

Please let us know the Operating System you are using.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Okay, I am using operating system for Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Build 19645.1) (Version 2004).

Highlighted
Message 6 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

Thank you for the information. 

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Okay.

Highlighted
Message 8 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

This issue has been fixed. McAfee VPN should appear on your Console.

If you still have the issue, please update McAfee by right clicking on the "M" logo at bottom right[Next to Time & Date] and then update.

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the product by following the below McAfee Articles,

To uninstall,

How to remove McAfee products from a PC running Windows

To reinstall,

How to download and install McAfee consumer products

Please follow the above steps. McAfee VPN should appear on the console. Let us know if you require further assistance and also if the issue gets resolved.

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I just carefully followed the steps, I right clicked on M icon and I checked for updates and it was just successfully updated. I tried to find mcafee vpn on my console mcafee, but it still doesn't appear mcafee vpn on my console. I just uninstalled McAfee and reinstalled McAfee again, I restarted and I checked to click M icon for left click and mcafee vpn still don't appear on mcafee livesafe again, but I already did check for updates and I have up to date. I checked my privacy topic on mcafee livesafe, but the vpn still won't appear on my console. So, I will connect technical support, if it solves my problem.

Highlighted
Message 10 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello @MartinHero 

We are sorry that VPN still doesn't appear on the console. You may contact our Support as you mentioned earlier. 

Meanwhile, we need to check your McAfee subscription to ensure that you have the VPN entitlement. I'll send you a private message. Please check and respond to that message.

Regards,
Madhan M

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community