Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asamnani
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 10

Mcafee LiveSafe Subscription - VPN feature disappear with auto renewal option

Hi Mcafee Team members,

I do not see "browse safely with VPN" features in my Mcafee LiveSafe Subscription. Try a couple of times to uninstall and install again. Subscription is auto by default. Can you please help me to find this solution? 

Regards,

9 Replies
Madhan
Message 2 of 10

Re: Mcafee LiveSafe Subscription - VPN feature disappear with auto renewal option

Hello @Asamnani 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let me know from where did you purchase McAfee?

Regards,
Madhan M

Asamnani
Level 7
Message 3 of 10

Re: Mcafee LiveSafe Subscription - VPN feature disappear with auto renewal option

It comes from HP, Pre-installed Mcafee LiveSafe

Asamnani
Level 7
Message 4 of 10

Hello Mcafee Team,

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Asamnani
Level 7
Message 5 of 10

Hello Mcafee Member

Reply is awaiting

Regards,

If you are saying VPN not available when auto renewal disabled maybe this will explain

This faq 

BTW when you uninstalled did you use the windows path to uninstall or the MCPR tool as well?

How to remove McAfee

Asamnani
Level 7
Message 7 of 10

Thanks for your FAQ.

As I informed you in my earlier chat, my auto-renewal option is "ON." However, VPN features are not available in my LiveSafe software as per the FAQ. Please see the below image.

That's why I am asking to find a solution from McAfee Team Members.

Regards,

OK missed that

Will ping the mod for you

@Madhan  reinstall not fixing this any thoughts

Madhan
Message 9 of 10

Hello @Asamnani 

Due to nature of this incident, we will contact and help resolve your issue privately.

I've sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M 

Asamnani
Level 7
Message 10 of 10

Hi Madhan,

I sent you a private message. please review and let me know

Thanks

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community