SafeKey works fine in IE, but can't get it to show up in Firefox. Site Adviser is up and running on Firefox.
I also have followed the instructions provided (From this FAQ: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=4105&id=TS101515) and SafeKey doesn't show up in the list of add-ons, recently updated or not. I also updated McAfee after it wasn't on the list, but that did not help.
Your help is appreciated.
As the thread you posted in was old I gave you your own and re-titled the post to be more obvious.
Whilst we have a resident technician who may spot this, it is a holiday so I can't guarantee him answering here.
Did you look in Recent Updates in Firefox Add-ons?
Technical Support is free of charge by phone or online chat and linked below:
Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers
Please try below steps and post back the outcome
1. Open Add/Remove Programs and Uninstall "McAfee Safekey" from the list
2. Navigate to "safekey.mcafee.com" and login with your credentials.
3. Download the setup file and Install McAfee Safekey
4. Reboot PC and Open Internet Explorer - Enable Safekey Add-on and try logging in.
5. After logging on to Safekey in IE open Firefox and see if you are able to find the Safekey Add-on/Extension