cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livesafe keeps popping up and updating

The McAfee staff have uninstalled and reinstalled my McAfee Livesafe many times. One even told me to update my windows 10, which I just did to 20H2. Yet my LiveSafe keeps popping up and updating every now and then. Shouldnt it upgrade in the background? Can someone more senior help me with my problem instead of just uninstalling and reinstalling? Its very frustrating. Thanks

5 Replies
Magesh
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Livesafe keeps popping up and updating

Hi @KeeChung_Low 

We are sorry for the inconvenience.. Please share some screenshots while getting the error to further look in to this. 

Thanks,

Hi. Mcafee Livesafe just keeps popping up. It is what it is. How do I share screenshots?

Is there a camera picture above this text box when you reply? ie in the line of symbols

No

Strange I know as am MVP I have a couple extra privileges but checked with my backup ordinary account and it shows a camera above the text box. Will ask for a mod to comment

@Magesh   Can you see why this poster has no camera icon in options to attach a pic. Also why the popup

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community