cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ulugbek
Level 7

Helped Please LiveSafe Code is used...

Hello i had bought my laptop 2 months and i got 2 months free trial with Mcafee But i had used my LiveSafe ( 1 year ) i had entered my product code and it was fine after two months but then Only couple days ago i noticed i got a messsage saying that my subcription is ending in 3 days??? i had tryed to reenter my LiveSafe Product Code today and it says Non valid used Im realy mad! i spent 100 euros on the LiveSafe For 1 year and  now its ended! in 2months! My trial is gonna go off in 3 days! left! now my livesafe doesnt work(Product key)

Please help i know the trial is 2 months and My livesafe is 1 year but my livesafe is invalid! due to i used it on the day when i got my free trial! please help i  dont know what to do  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ulugbek
Level 7

Re: Helped Please LiveSafe Code is used...

and also i get this repsone when i try to enter my code! This registration number has already been used to redeem a McAfee product. Please check the registration number and try again.

i know i entered it but my 1 year subscription isnt working! it says i have Free trial!

0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

you need to call your local McAfee support center. http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

You can only activate the code once.  After that the software will always be available on your online account, as long as the subscription is kept up to date.

If there are problems and you need some quick answers you can phone Customer Service free of charge, or use their online chat.  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

They deal with all subscription issues.

0 Kudos
ulugbek
Level 7

the software isnt available in my online account ! i havent even use the subscription! only the free trial! i activated the code once but its not in my account! (used code when i got my free trial)  Please Help

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Then you'll have to speak to Customer Service.  We have no access to accounts or E-Cards.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 14/02/14 9:34:43 EST PM
0 Kudos