cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prb2710
Level 7

Colour scheme keeps changing

I have three desktop PCs under the same McAfee Live Safe account. On two of them (one Windows 7, the other Windows 10) the colour scheme to the McAfee display is, and always has been, green. The other PC (formerly Windows XP, later upgraded to Windows 7) used to be the same but about six months ago, during a routine McAfee update, the colour scheme changed to pale blue. It stayed like that for a month or two but then (during another routine update) it reverted to the green scheme. Another month or two later it went back to blue again. And now it has gone back to green.

Why does it keep changing, and how can I make it stay on one or the other (preferably green)?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Colour scheme keeps changing

Mine did the same and is now settled into the new pale blue and white.  Yours will eventually become that colour, it should happen soon.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

As Peter says all suites should mesh into the same UI. The most current Version/Build being 16.3/16.3.163. It is my understanding that 16.4xxx will arrive the latter part of September.

Capture.PNG

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
prb2710
Level 7

Thank you gentlemen for your replies. I shall wait another month or two and see if it settles down before getting in touch again.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

You are most welcome

Al the best...

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Glad to help.   People get these changes at different times depending on where they get the software from.

0 Kudos