cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mc36000
Level 7

Renew License : Secure Mail 6.7.1

I am using the Secure Mail 6.7.1, i try to renew the license. May I know how? I am in Malaysia. I cant find any agent in Malaysia. I try to call the office in SG but nobody pick.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ijahnke
Level 11

Re: Renew License : Secure Mail 6.7.1

It should be the button with a picture of keys in System -> Licenses, you will need to be logged in as admin. If that doesnt work, you can PM the serial number to me and I can remote in and try to fix it or you can go to https://mysupport.mcafee.com/Eservice/Default.aspx and open a web ticket.

0 Kudos
mc36000
Level 7

Yes, i did goto Licemnse Status->retrieve license key, error message as:

One or more license keys may have failed to install. Please contact Secure Computing Support.

If you have received your license key via email or other means, upload the license file below

and click the "Apply Key" button to install it.

To open the web ticket, i need to open an account? If yes, maybe i know what is the grant #?

May i know where to get the serial number?

FYI, i think this license already expired 2 years. But however, last time this mail gateway have problem. We off it for 2 days, when we re-open it back, the license status kind like back to blank mean it didnt show the expired date already 2 years old. Whitelist still OK.

0 Kudos
ijahnke
Level 11

the license page should show you if it has expired or not, the serial number is listed in the "Contact Us" link in the top right of the page. As far as the grant # goes, you might just want to call into McAfee Customer Service.

0 Kudos
mc36000
Level 7

I wan to call McAfee Customer Service but i dont know which one. I think i need to purchase the package for update.

0 Kudos
mc36000
Level 7

May I know the Customer Service Number for Malaysia? Thanks!

0 Kudos