cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin account cannot access to CLI

IronMail appliance error. Admin account cannot access to CLI. The error display below:

Exception AttributeError: '_buffer' in ignored Exception AttributeError: '_buffer' in ignored admin Account Disabled.

However, the same account - admin still can access to Web interface, and mails still can send in/out normally.

Please help me to solve this problem. In the pass, the same error happened, but I did not get clear explanation about that error and make sure that error never happen again.

4 Replies

Re: Admin account cannot access to CLI

Is this verion 6.7.2?  And if so, if you try logging in a second time, does it work?

If this is the case, it is a bug in the way that the log is rolling at the end of every day.  The log file is moved to a new name to be stored until cleanup, but a new one is not being created.  This will cause the first user to log in for the day to fail, but all following attempts should work as normal.

Support has an agent that will address this until the actual issue is resolved, just send an email to the case you have open and we would be glad to install it.

DBO
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 5

What is the agent's name?

clirecreate.67

Yes, this is version 6.7.2 hotfix 3. Yes, when i logging in a second time, it working normally.

How to install this agent? Do I have to create a support case in http://mysupport.mcafee.com or who I send mail  to?