Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

HELLP!!!!!

I want to know whether McAfee background detection enterprise successfully installed rules

3 Replies
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: HELLP!!!!!

Are you talking about access protection rules in virusscan enterprise or IPS rules in Host Intrusion Prevention or some thing else?

we need more information on what software you mean and what the issu is .

thanks

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

I mean is IPS rules . for example,I'm a administrator,I want to find the subordinate computer program through the backgroud of IP,whether they are instlled.If the installation failure,then scanning module is how concluded that he failure.

I use of is the enterprise versinon of Mcafee.I have installed a success,but the background still say my IP don't success installed.

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

The IPS part of HIPS does not activate until it has pulled down the enabling policy from EPo do you have the policy switched on in EPO?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community